Me 3D

Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Gladstone Speakeasy


Emmanuel Lopez and David Brown at the Gladstone Speakeasy.

After a short introduction to 30s fashions, Emmanuel and I went over to the Gladstone Hotel to see this month's speakeasy art and schmooze with the artsie types that were there. The photo above was taken using my 1951 Realist with Ilford black and white film. There was an annoying scratch across the entire film leaving the dreadful horizontal lines cutting across their stomach area.

1 Comments:

  • These shots are great and good fun -- thanks.

    I am so glad I have my "Medium" CTV/Globe and Mail 3D glasses. The show sucked - as once my old and ancient eyes adjusted to the shot - it was over and the plot point it was meant to convey was lost - truely I think the 3D shots were about 11 seconds long.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home